Thursday, May 19, 2011

DAILY DO'S \ DAILY DON'TS


So I have seen trends come and trends go. Personality glasses has become a widespread from little kids to grown ass men. The trend is actually still here after a couple of years ...all I can say is some people look good and some of them; ill pass. Seems like some women now have a jones for a NERD!!!( I got me one!)




These Nicki Manji -Wanna-B's!!!!! OK Ladies, so you think Nikki is cool , I can get with that cause I use to bite off Lil Kim so much people called me a "Fake Lil Kim', but never once did I still the entire get up. Sista's you doing to much ; let it go!! Sounds like we gonna need a Manaj rehab center!




"Muffin-top", also known as "Dunlap Syndrome"[1]is a generally pejorative slang term used to describe the phenomenon of overhanging flesh (fat) when it spills over the waistline of pants or skirts in a manner that resembles the top of a muffin spilling over its paper casing.

Ladies , this must stop. Don't get me wrong , I love the big gurls, but ummm duh that's why they invented plus size so women could be comfortable and look decent at the same time!"








Beautiful Brown Men Keep doing your thing!!! DO THIS DAILY!!!
(Just a lil EYE CANDY)




No comments:

Post a Comment